STEPS TO EARNING A CDA CREDENTIALLearn More
- Step 1: Review This Webpage In Detail
- Step 2: Review The Council Website››
- Step 3: Choose Your Specialization: Family Care Provider, Preschool or Infant & Toddler (Order Your Application Packet From Council Bookstore)
- Step 4: Determine what CDA Training through Elite Educational Enterprises will meet your needs. ONLINE -and/or- ONSITE (We also customize group trainings for 5 or more at a discount rate)
- Step 5: REGISTER for the CDA Credential Training Program below. The training will provide you with 120 clock hours, assistance with your professional resource file and a classroom observation option.
- Step 6: Apply for a Scholarship for your assessment fee. Call our office at 281-206-2652 for scholarship information.
- Step 7: Submit your application to the Council of Recognition. The council will contact you and arrange a visit. At the visit, they will conduct an interview, give a brief test, and review your Professional Resource File.